2 years old

2 years old
Angle Face

Sunday, July 31, 2011

We are at the Beach!


We just got home from our beach vacation with Maddison's Grandparents, Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins on my husbands side.  Then we hopped in the car to go to the beach again with Maddison's Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin Sarah pie on my side! We had such a good a time.  This was Maddison's first time in the pool and on the beach.  The beach was a little tricky having her crawl around and hope to not get sand anywhere.  The house we rented in Sandbridge, Virgnina Beach was a little dirty to say the least.  I mopped it five times but black siffer pads everytime , so I gave up and daddy carried Maddison bascially everywhere for 7 days.  I think we are all glad to be home.  It might even stretch to say Saturday was one of the best days of my life, Home Sweet Home!  I do feel like Maddison missed out on much of her therapy being carried so much, but we will make up it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment