2 years old

2 years old
Angle Face

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Broken Elmo

When my oldest son was growing up, he had a "Chicken Dance with Elmo".  He loved it.  Then the house became over crowded with toys so we gave it to Gramie.  We went to visit Gramie and Maddison saw "Chicken Dance with Elmo".  It was love at first sight. So we brought him home.  All day at our house, " Elmo wants to be a chicken, Elmo wants to be a duck, Quack, Quack, Quack. Over and over.  Maddison dancing and smiling, 6:00 a.m. same thing, 8:00p.m. same thing....... Then Elmo broke

So I went on Ebay and spent to much money on an old "Elmo wants to be a Chicken" she is soooo happy!


Every time it works she is surprised!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, she is SO CUTE!!!! Look at those expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While searching how to fix our broken Chicken Dance Elmo, I came across your blog. My daughter Corgan, who I am trying to fix it for, also happens to have Down syndrome. I'm sure they aren't the only two girls who love Elmo, but I just wanted to share the coincidence! You have a beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, how ironic!! If you figure out how to fix it let me know we could always use two!

    ReplyDelete