2 years old

2 years old
Angle Face

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Maddison is in preschool, at home.

Maddison is in preschool, at home.  A teacher comes to our house on Fridays.  She is a delightful, wonderful woman.  She is teaching me ways to teach Maddison.  It is a county run program, which I am not sure if I am paying for or not.  I use to pay for all of her therapies that we received through the county so I might still be paying. I was supposed to send her to school come September.  I just couldn't do it.  Well, I was kind of leaning toward taking her but her daddy wasn't.  How lucky am I though, that the teacher comes here. I get the best of both worlds.
Monday is picture day at the school.  I want to take Maddie, how adorable to have her first school picture done.  They are having a play date for the students October 20 but that happens to be The Buddy Walk this year. When we do decide to let her go, I do believe Maddie's teacher will protect her.   I do believe she will love the other children. I am just not sure they will like her.  She loves to hug soooo much, I am worried another child might not like all the affection. We've had that experience before.  She is so stubborn, if she wants to give a hug you better be ready for it.  If anyone has any experience with sending their child to preschool, I would love to hear it!!!!  I want to send her so she can be in circle time, but it's just such a hard thing to let her go without me......

No comments:

Post a Comment