2 years old

2 years old
Angle Face

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Learning to feed herself!

Hmmm, now comes the fun.  For a few weeks Maddison's Speech Therapist has been asking me to let Maddison feed herself.  I really want to, but that would mean a really big mess.  I was never the kind of mother who let my kids play in their baby food for texture purposes.  I just waited until they were ready to use the spoon and gave it them.  I was really trying to wait it out and use this method on Maddison, but Corrine really wants me to let her try.  So we started with less mess something I thought would provide much less of a mess,  A FORK!  Then an oreo cookie for dessert.  I think she liked it!


steady.....

 I think I got it...
 Woops backwords won't do
 Aha, Yummy

Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment