2 years old

2 years old
Angle Face

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I just wanted to say how Thankful I am. I feel like we have been blessed in so many ways, to list them all would take way to long! 
I was talking to friend and she was telling me about a family who has a child with Down syndrome and that at first they were really struggling with the diagnosis.  I think when families find out after the birth of their child it's harder for them because there is no preparation time. I know when we first found out I remember telling my sister "Maybe this is God's way of telling me he's angry at me and that I deserved to be punished."  But as soon as Maddison was born I realized if God was ever angry at me, this was His way of saying I forgive you and then he gave me Maddison.  That was proof to me, He loved me.


Maddison Praying :)

1 comment: