2 years old

2 years old
Angle Face

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wooo Hooooo Thanks Brill Kids!!!

I am so excited.  I sent information about Maddison to a company called Brillkids.  They have an amazing reading program I've been wanting to buy.  I thought maybe after Christmas we would get it. Then I read on BabyCenter.com that you could apply for a discount because Maddison has Down Syndrome (just in case you didn't know :P ) and they would consider a certain percent off.  They gave it to us for a 100% discount.  Are you kidding me??? I feel like it is Christmas!!!!!!!!!  Our therapist isn't crazy about the reading at such a young age but I have to try it.  Anything that could help Maddsion learn CAN NOT be bad for her.  They have so much data on how beneficial it can be, I can't wait to receive it. 

Hope Everyone has wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.

 
What is better than a little yummy tummy?

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, Brillkids is an amazing company. I know that you are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete